Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rejected
BigCub Wrote:Looking at this from a psychological stand point, having nothing to do with anyone being gay, straight or bi. You are only 17 years old. Your brain has yet to fully mature, the human brain continues to grow & develop well into your mid to late 20's. Because of this, your brain sometimes tricks you.

You feel a connection with this person mixed with the possibility that you may feel physically attracted to him, all of these emotions can become confusing and your brain can sometimes release chemicals that give you a sense of feeling in love, more likely than not what you're feeling is nothing more than infatuation or lust, because true love is still such a new emotion for someone who is only 17 years old, it is very easy to confuse other emotions with love.

This is why so many teen marriages fail and so many people under 30 find themselves stuck in a loveless marriage. Think of everyone you know over the age of 30 and then look at how many of them are still in the same relationship they were when they were in their teens or early 20's. If you can actually think of any who are still together, look & see how many of them are still truly in love and how many of them seem miserable or unhappy with their relationship. There will always be a few who are still together & do seem happy, what happens in those situations; quite often the couple will go through a period where they grew apart, their feelings & emotions matured and they realize that perhaps what they were feeling for that person when they were under 30 was most likely not love but lust, but these people are dedicated to making their relationships work because they are too afraid of starting over again or because of other things like religion make them feel guilty if they divorce or separate, or sometime they try to make it work due to children. In these cases after a while of feeling emotionally detached from this person they then go through a period of getting to know each other all over again and then real feelings of love begin to develop for that person.

So what I am saying is that it is HIGHLY unlikely you are in love with this boy. You are just in lust with him & have a deep infatuation. Don't confuse love with lust.

I see what you mean, but I am not in love with him. I know that. I just miss him. I'm homeschooled, we're both gay, he's cute, and used to make me happy. Now he's acting like a jerk. I never said I was out to marry the guy, just grow a closer relationship. It hurt a lot to get the cold shoulder from him.

Messages In This Thread
Rejected - by JisthenewK - 08-16-2012, 04:07 AM
Rejected - by azulai - 08-16-2012, 04:25 AM
Rejected - by ChadCoxRox - 08-16-2012, 04:31 AM
Rejected - by Bowyn Aerrow - 08-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Rejected - by nikgee - 08-16-2012, 12:05 PM
Rejected - by JisthenewK - 08-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Rejected - by BigCub - 08-16-2012, 08:37 PM
Rejected - by JisthenewK - 08-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Rejected - by sc4456 - 08-17-2012, 12:55 AM
Rejected - by JisthenewK - 08-18-2012, 11:00 PM