Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are some people just naturally tighter/looser than others down there?
Ok, I don't reply to too many posts but I feel for ya and so, here is my 2 cents worth:

First couple of times it's gonna hurt like hell. I have met a few guys that say their first time was a dream, but they are few and far between in my experience. First time I did it I hated it. It was very painful and I was miserable. Second time...same thing. So, I decided I was a total top and lived that way for a number of years. Eventually, I started dating a guy that I really, really fell in love with. Only problem, we were both tops. After living together for a couple of years with a sex life that consisted exclusively of blowjobs, we were not too happy. After many fights and discussions we both decided we would try bottoming for each other. Just like the first times I tried bottoming I could barley endure the pain, but THEN soemthing strange happened the third time it was my turn to bottom. It didn't very much! Also, I discovered that I really could control those muscles down there! The next time we did it, it didn't hurt at all, in fact it felt kinda nice! Which leads us to where I am today. I have pretty remarkable control of my anal muscles (which allows him more pleasure) and I can orgasam from anal stimulation alone.

Don't know if that helps, but that's it. Good luck.

Messages In This Thread
Are some people just naturally tighter/looser than others down there? - by Beaux - 08-22-2012, 07:42 PM