Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What turns gay guys on?
Hey there Hans! Welcome!

So to answer your question, I'll begin by saying that, just as with straight men, what turns a person on comes down to that specific person and their preferences. There's never a cookie cutter person when it comes to attraction and/or sexual appetite, though of course there are some things that are going to be in common with anyone. For example: Straight men are attracted to the female body. Gay men are attracted to the male body. Going any further than that is going to come down to a person's personal desires.

In your case, you are 18, so I dont think there is too much to be concerned about, you still have time to develop a sexual identity if you feel you have to put a label on yourself. Hell, even though for a long time in my youth I knew that I was attracted to men, I didn't have my first experience with another man until I was 22.

Now as far as your question about whether or not the things you are finding "interesting" about other men are considered "gay traits" that is a little more complex. You mentioned a man's butt, legs, and stomach area. This doesn't NECESSARILY constitute gay...if you are a man who works out, for example, its normal, even for a straight guy, to see another man's body and admire the body that he has without being sexually interested. However, only you know whether what your feeling is admiration or if its sexual attraction. When you find those body parts interesting, do you imagine touching those parts of a man? Do you get sexually aroused looking at or thinking about those parts of a man? If your answer is yes, then its possible that you may be experiencing some homosexual feelings (though AGAIN, experiencing homosexual feelings doesn't always mean you are a homosexual). Lots of straight men experience homosexual feelings at some point in their life...maybe towards their best friend, or a mentor, or someone who they connect with on a level that transcends gender.

Either way, feel free to (safely) explore your sexuality. And in all honesty, I dont think that most gay men find a man's butt gross, lol.

Messages In This Thread
What turns gay guys on? - by Hans37 - 08-26-2012, 07:13 PM
What turns gay guys on? - by fr0sty - 08-27-2012, 03:24 AM
What turns gay guys on? - by Blue - 08-27-2012, 04:05 AM
What turns gay guys on? - by Double007 - 08-27-2012, 04:35 AM