Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unitarian Universalist miracles or visions?
thanks Blue, I didn't want to seem like the only crazy person. my aunt had back problems from I think it was an out of place disc in her back, she went to one of the church's women retreats and after a night of prayer she noticed she was bending and her back didn't hurt anymore, after that she danced the rest of the night and she hasn't had any serious problems yet. unfortunately for my uncle she will not stop doing home projects now.:tongue: I still don't know what to think of my grandmother, she was having chest pains so the family and church started praying for her and at the hospital she found out that her arteries were blocked 100% but she didn't die from it.

I'm still a little confused on what happens to me, I have visions some times. it's been a while since I last had one but most of the time it's of random conversations but in the visions everything is exactly how it happens, what the people are wearing (even in the background) and I could have told my sister exactly what she was about to say but I didn't want to freak her out. but those were not connected to any type of religion. the one I did have was after praying for a new car to get me from school to work and I had a vision of a black coupe with a sun roof, the next week we went out looking for a car and I found it.

Messages In This Thread
Unitarian Universalist miracles or visions? - by Pix - 10-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Unitarian Universalist miracles or visions? - by princealbertofb - 10-01-2012, 10:21 PM
Unitarian Universalist miracles or visions? - by OrphanPip - 10-01-2012, 10:30 PM
Unitarian Universalist miracles or visions? - by Blue - 10-02-2012, 07:54 AM
Unitarian Universalist miracles or visions? - by ceez - 10-02-2012, 04:51 PM