Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masochism and roleplay/teasing
As someone who isn't drawn to that I can't really say...but I do know a great many men, and even more women, are also drawn to that (ok, not joking about the weight, although a few like even that), so it's pretty common.

One GUESS is that by his establishing such dominance you feel protected from anyone who'd do you REAL harm and thus safe...and safe can be an exciting aphrodisiac. But I base that on how I'm wired where my sex drive goes to zero when I feel threatened (I really don't understand all the woman who find danger to be sexually exciting and I wonder if such women find that's true of real life or just their fantasies where they retain total control and thus aren't in any real danger).

Another observation, for what it's worth, is that guys tend to give each other a hard time, like insults to the punch on the arm. I assumed it was a "tough guy" thing (even when it's more silly than actual toughness), that is, proving toughness by doing it AND enduring it. But maybe it's a bonding thing, too. Come to think of it don't many male athletes pretty much smack each other's butt all the time?

Messages In This Thread
Masochism and roleplay/teasing - by Anonymous - 10-24-2012, 10:23 AM
Masochism and roleplay/teasing - by Pix - 10-24-2012, 01:19 PM
Masochism and roleplay/teasing - by Blue - 10-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Masochism and roleplay/teasing - by ChadCoxRox - 10-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Masochism and roleplay/teasing - by Bricg1970 - 10-24-2012, 09:57 PM