Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to convince him to mutual jerk of with me again.
KostasKar Wrote:Now every time I see him he doesn't talk about sex . He is "straight " ( I would say bi ) ... I asked him to to mutual master bate and he said no...
he is afraid of something ...

Maybe what he is afraid of is you. You want to talk him into a hookup. No matter how you frame it, that's what it is. As someone pointed out, "No" means NO. If you do succeed in talking him into it at this point, it could be construed as rape.

He says he is straight. You say he is bi. It doesn't matter which. We bi's have the option of living straight if we choose. I did so for many years and I'm doing so again now (although that is subject to change at any time). He's looking for a committed relationship with a woman. The only thing you have to offer him is friendship.

Messages In This Thread
I want to convince him to mutual jerk of with me again. - by KostasKar - 02-19-2014, 09:18 PM
I want to convince him to mutual jerk of with me again. - by Woollyhats - 02-19-2014, 10:42 PM
I want to convince him to mutual jerk of with me again. - by southbiochem - 02-19-2014, 10:55 PM
I want to convince him to mutual jerk of with me again. - by driftwood - 02-19-2014, 11:00 PM