Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immigrants tested with gay kiss
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I would agree with Holland's stance too... anything to keep out immigrants is good in my books. Sorry, but with the problem the UK has with immigration, that's a view a lot of Britons are tending to take (there's a lot of sympathisers too, just making sure I'm not sounding like I'm speaking for all Brits on the matter!).

The UK seems to let anyone and everyone in. There IS a system, but it's very flawed and a lot of asylum seekers / immigrants who have had access denied will just disappear from the radar remaining in the UK. They also seem to get everything handed to them on a plate whereas people born and brought up in Britain have to fight for every last penny.

I know that view is somewhat exaggerated, but that's the feeling I get based on what I see around me. Living near Heathrow airport... they tend to gather in their masses! Too many millions of pounds are wasted on these people instead of sending em back on the next plane home.

It's a shame, because the genuine people coming through who are prepared to come here and earn an honest living are tarred with the same brush.
I agre with you huni. I dreamt I read this headline the other night:
From Rueters news agency.
The London Daily Telegraph reports today that after a lengthy review the UK government has published proposals to reform the UK's immigration policy. Under the new system no-one from non EU eastern european countries will be allowed in, it being felt that the UK has enough Plumbers, electricians, drug dealers, pimps, prostitutes, beggers and thieves of the home grown variety.

Also in the future, no-one with a big, black beard will be allowed in, ( except indian people who are nice and have decent ethical standards )
Lastly it is proposed that people who are obviously diametrically opposed to our civilized way of life and dislike the idea of free speech, mini-skirts etc., and who think that women are the instruments of satan, shall be loaded on to a plane forthwith ( handcuffed of course) and sent back to whatever god-forsaken hell-hole they came from. "Let them see how long they last there when they exercise free speech" said a government spokesperson.

Messages In This Thread
Immigrants tested with gay kiss - by andy - 06-08-2007, 11:41 AM
Immigrants tested with gay kiss - by norbert - 06-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Immigrants tested with gay kiss - by skyguyx5 - 08-26-2007, 09:52 AM
Immigrants tested with gay kiss - by wouldlikemuscle - 08-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Immigrants tested with gay kiss - by skyguyx5 - 08-26-2007, 12:31 PM
Immigrants tested with gay kiss - by Foxy Fairy - 09-06-2007, 08:11 AM