Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something?
There was nothing wrong with asking him those questions. Those are things you should know about anyone you're going to have sex with. I don't see how they could be called insensitive, and I don't understand his reaction at all.

That being said - getting his number from a third party and calling him is borderline creepy stalker, given that he's made it clear he doesn't want to talk to you. If he had wanted you to have his number he would have given it to you. The most I'd do was ask my cousin's wife to message him and tell him you'd like to talk to him because you think he may have taken something you said the wrong way. And then it's up to him.

If you feel a need to apologize for the way you said things, fine - but there's absolutely no reason to apologize for the questions.

Messages In This Thread
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by Adam - 07-30-2014, 01:28 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by Iceblink - 07-30-2014, 06:22 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by TwisttheLeaf - 07-30-2014, 06:38 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by TwisttheLeaf - 07-30-2014, 11:46 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by Bowyn Aerrow - 07-31-2014, 01:24 AM