Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something?
I know I have my right to ask those questions,but I might have asked it insensitively,I don't know. Well,I have actually asked an online friend of mine to pass message to him,and I suppose if I don't hear from him back,that's that. I met my cousin's wife just now cause there was a family gathering,but I finally decided not to ask about him,partly cause I don't want to lie about how I know him and I'm still in the closet to my family,but I also think if he could easily block me without even considering the fact that we connected for a while in our conversation,he doesn't appreciate it as much as I do and I'm tired of this kind of people that I met online. Hook up should just be hook up,need to learn to separate it from potential date. Thanks people.

Messages In This Thread
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by Anonymous - 07-30-2014, 05:52 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by Iceblink - 07-30-2014, 06:22 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by TwisttheLeaf - 07-30-2014, 06:38 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by TwisttheLeaf - 07-30-2014, 11:46 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by Bowyn Aerrow - 07-31-2014, 01:24 AM