Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something?
Anonymous Wrote:I know I have my right to ask those questions,but I might have asked it insensitively,I don't know. Well,I have actually asked an online friend of mine to pass message to him,and I suppose if I don't hear from him back,that's that. I met my cousin's wife just now cause there was a family gathering,but I finally decided not to ask about him,partly cause I don't want to lie about how I know him and I'm still in the closet to my family,but I also think if he could easily block me without even considering the fact that we connected for a while in our conversation,he doesn't appreciate it as much as I do and I'm tired of this kind of people that I met online. Hook up should just be hook up,need to learn to separate it from potential date. Thanks people.

YES!! You sound assertive in this post, a very good thing! If he doesn't appreciate you, it's his loss. You sound like a good guy and you can do waaay better! Elefant

Messages In This Thread
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by Adam - 07-30-2014, 06:11 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by Iceblink - 07-30-2014, 06:22 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by TwisttheLeaf - 07-30-2014, 06:38 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by TwisttheLeaf - 07-30-2014, 11:46 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by Bowyn Aerrow - 07-31-2014, 01:24 AM