Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something?
Anonymous Wrote:I asked if it was with his ex,and he said he didn't want to discuss about it. I apologize,but then I pushed too far by asking if he has ever get tested since then. The conversation stopped there,and later I discovered that he blocked me.

I would say that something BAD happened with his ex that he doesn't want to talk about.

I would say that by having pushed into that topic, you triggered fears and issues.

Let me give you a perspective that you possibly haven't considered....

7 years ago, I broke up with my ex. He then continued to harass me, breaking into my home more than once and ultimately it ended up with me beaten and raped on the bathroom floor one evening after he broke into my apartment... and him going to jail. ((You can see why the topic of barebacking and testing may be sensitive matters in such a situation, yeah?))

Had I not met Gideon online prior to this point? He would have found it -impossible- to get (what I would have felt as) 'too close'. As it was, he struggled greatly during that time. We were still new in our relationship and I was trying to close myself off. Things I might have been open to up until that point (RL meetings, etc) became impossible for me to deal with or imagine doing.

If someone had stepped the line like you are considering doing now? If -GIDEON- had overstepped the line you are considering now.... I'd not have just been scared but terrified. Freaked the fuck out.

What I'm saying is..... your methods are fucked.

I agree with Adam's comment....

Adam Wrote:The most I'd do was ask my cousin's wife to message him and tell him you'd like to talk to him because you think he may have taken something you said the wrong way. And then it's up to him.

Even that may be going too far depending on how sensitive he is and why.

Messages In This Thread
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by Iceblink - 07-30-2014, 06:22 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by TwisttheLeaf - 07-30-2014, 06:38 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by TwisttheLeaf - 07-30-2014, 11:46 PM
Become creepy stalker or let go of potential something? - by Bowyn Aerrow - 07-31-2014, 01:24 AM