Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New (Question on Faith and Homosexuality, the relationship between the two)
I believe we have been misled in our faith and Religious Christian scripts have been changed and modified to serve the purpose to control the masses. From what i know Jesus didnt say in any of his teachings something less favourable about homosexuality the ones left behind to continue his teaching did.

Every religion was created to serve a purpose and of the time they were started. Times change. Whatever was the need of the times back then in the age we are living the need is for Unity. Religious and Political convictions do not favour this purpose right now. There is a shift though taking place to the world.

There are Christians who go to church every Sunday but few of them practise being fair compassionate and kind the way i personally do in my every day life. If being gay makes me less worthy to God's eyes then is something i will have to face and at the moment live my life the best way i can with what i was given.
If or when Jesus comes back will have to start the clearing from the people who say they represent him because they have got it so wrong behind closed doors. He should start from the Vatican , and the hardcore religious and politics fanatics.

Yeah people came to me to preach me to some told i am gay and they started. Ignorance is what they build upon, it didnt work out very well.

As for the differences between straight and gay life style there are but not as many or the way they eye sees. Straight couples are socially accepted gay couples are not or not always or everywhere. This has its consequences. Some straights sleep around some dont -the same for gay. Comes down to the individual and gay doesnt come to the equation as much as other factors.

Why are you interested in homosexuality though? How come you started this thread?

Messages In This Thread
New (Question on Faith and Homosexuality, the relationship between the two) - by spotysocks - 10-21-2008, 01:27 PM