Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New (Question on Faith and Homosexuality, the relationship between the two)
CardShark Wrote:No faith no reason for life.

What ever you believe people need faith.

Look at Japan has very little religon and has the highest suicide rate, is their a link maybe.

Thats just Japanese culture. Way of the Bushido, seppuku and all that wierd stuff. I don't think it's really related to religion.

And why cant the reason for life just be the people we love? I'm happy when I go to our house in the bush (country) and sit on the balcony watching the birds fly over the hillside, watch the wind in the trees and the sun setting on the hills. Being their with my family and friends just having a good time. Sounds corny but its what makes me happy, not sitting in some cold church while some child molester puts a stick of bread in my mouth then opens a bottle of red and starts telling me its the blood of some random who died 5 billion years ago.

I make my moral decisions on what I think is right or wrong, not out of fear of some higher power who will punish me if I masturbate.

Messages In This Thread
New (Question on Faith and Homosexuality, the relationship between the two) - by Australia - 11-18-2008, 02:03 PM