Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New (Question on Faith and Homosexuality, the relationship between the two)
Normally, I wanted to resist this statement ... but I'm not good at hiding my opinion.
I see several opinions about and against Christians ... and that's Ok and I am the last person to defend Christianity .... but if we have a Christian here who open and enlightened deal with his faith and allows a much more liberal view, we should probably support him rather than reject .... no matter where one stands on this belief. Our own negative experiences should not tempt us to support the negative attitudes and promote more positive directions.
Every liberal Christian, we reject by our thoughts about Christianity is a loss and one to much ... and thus supports the gay haters among Christians.

So ... now anyone can throw a rotten tomato to me... but only one.... you know.. I´m old and frail....

Messages In This Thread
New (Question on Faith and Homosexuality, the relationship between the two) - by fenris - 09-16-2010, 10:13 AM