Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hollywood Madame outs Will Smith
... quarantined from society ??

It never ceases to amaze me how people would damn us with one hand but still take from us with the other ... I don't, for example, hear any of these self-appointed Godsquad Freaks quipping about the money we pay in taxes stemming from an aberrant group of social misfits ? Can you imagine if all the homosexuals in the world stopped playing ball ? The world would suddenly lose 10% of all the money it has ? MORE in actual fact ... the effect on the world's economy would be SEVERE ...

It really p!sses me off reading about these self-appointed arrogant B@STARDS that presume to preside over things they know NOTHING about ...

You accept us into society for the things you can TAKE from us, and then push us away for the basic things to which we OUGHT to be entitled ... and then make out like WE'RE the freaks ??

... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh !! :mad: :mad: :mad:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. Nice to see the madam (if it's true) kept her assurance of discretion ... what a bunch of muppets m'n ...

Messages In This Thread
Hollywood Madame outs Will Smith - by andy - 10-27-2008, 10:19 AM
Hollywood Madame outs Will Smith - by Shadow - 10-30-2008, 09:26 AM
Hollywood Madame outs Will Smith - by IanG - 11-01-2008, 08:03 PM
Hollywood Madame outs Will Smith - by yar - 04-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Hollywood Madame outs Will Smith - by marshlander - 04-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Hollywood Madame outs Will Smith - by Dizzybeatle - 04-24-2009, 10:52 PM