Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrested for falling for another woman
Oh my, sounds like we're all tossing stereotypes about groups of people back and forth... I mean I'm pretty sure I came across a thread where a group of British folks who were clearly Christian extremists going around Muslin neighborhoods, carrying crosses, antagonizing them basically saying they (the Muslims) weren't welcomed and so on... Sounds like the type that would be Trump supporters Barf

I think it is OK to be proud of one's people/country/culture/etc I think it is a human characteristic. However, the truth of the matter, being human, we're all a bit guilty of wrong doings. Just as the US, its history, current state there's plenty wrong. It is unfortunate that what makes it to the media is solely our dumbshit politicians and not everyone's values as a whole, I mean the shit in our news doesn't reflect my values. You have Denmark taking anything valuable from the Syrian refugees...I'm not sure I agree with that, sounds no different than the sentiment when the Irish came to America (I'm of Irish heritage)...

The problem with the US and it's political structure is that the people running the government are rich, Ivy league turds who are completely out of touch with its people...across both sides. I think it is clear that the republican party is waning because the generation that supports their values are also retirees...

I'm not a hardcore liberal, I guess you could say I'm a little left of center. I think most people just allow the media to push them into either direction rather than seeing the forest before the trees. I mean if you trust politicians you're a fool. They can say anything, so can I, but word are words and they don't mean anything. Also bothers me that the media, not the majority of people, start asking candidates questions that really don't matter... they're going to answer according to what the party's sentiment is... Republicans are always going to be against gay marriage...I mean if they say otherwise they might gain 1 voter but lose 3 others... I think we need political reform but that's not going to happen because people are too fat and happy with their fucking Xbox and wanking.

Ugh...next time I'll know to run the next time I meet a gay person who votes republican....
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
Arrested for falling for another woman - by ceez - 01-30-2016, 09:08 PM
Arrested for falling for another woman - by Pix - 01-31-2016, 04:03 AM
Arrested for falling for another woman - by Pix - 01-31-2016, 04:06 AM
Arrested for falling for another woman - by InbetweenDreams - 01-31-2016, 03:20 PM
Arrested for falling for another woman - by Emiliano - 01-31-2016, 06:08 PM