Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here knowledgeable about insurance?
Damn dude...How much money are we talking...like over $1,000? I mean I would suggest a lawyer but those guys are also bad for kicking the can down the road and is the insurance company a small firm or is this a bigger company like Geico or Aflac...? If it is a considerable amount of money a lawyer might be a good way to go but one piece of advice if the lawyer asks for money upfront you probably don't have a case. Also when you say...they said they would cover the claim, was it in writing or did they say that over the phone or in a conversation...I have a feeling they just wanted your money and are going to try weaseling out of your claim... Basically you need to consider whether or not the damage done to the trailer and equipment plus the money you spent on the insurance and everything else that has taken place is worth risking more on litigation...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
Anyone here knowledgeable about insurance? - by Beaux - 03-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Anyone here knowledgeable about insurance? - by InbetweenDreams - 03-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Anyone here knowledgeable about insurance? - by Beaux - 03-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Anyone here knowledgeable about insurance? - by kindy64 - 03-01-2016, 05:56 PM
Anyone here knowledgeable about insurance? - by Beaux - 03-01-2016, 06:40 PM