Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In a fair bit of trouble and seem to be doing alone
Anonymous Wrote:... please just tell me what I can do, my chest hurts so much!
[MENTION=21156]Anocxu[/MENTION] has given you some quality advice. The mistake you've made is relating to another guy as an individual and forming a "best friend" bond without your partner really participating in that. (Or, if he was present at all with this bonding, you've made no indication of it.) But that is hind-sight. Another lesson learned. But Anocxu is right, you need to come clean with your partner about this... about how you've developed a crush on your friend and need help dealing with it. In my opinion this is the kind of thing PARTNERSHIPS (capital R relationships) are for: Two guys helping one another out through the thick and thin of life. In this case you've made an emotional mistake and now need to re-trace your steps and get back on track with your guy.

As for ending your friendship, I don't know. That's up to you. In my experience, when I form a crush on someone and, for whatever reason, am not able to have more than a friendship with them, what happens is over time I get over the crush. I go on with my life, he goes on with his, and we continue to be friends and I no longer feel as I did. But that's me. What's true for you, IDK... you have to feel that one out for yourself. But this, too, is something to be discussed between you and your guy. How should you deal with this?

Also, you're not the only gay guy who falls into this situation. In fact I'd say its fairly common. It can lead to all kinds of unwanted drama if you're not honest with yourself and your partner about what you REALLY want.

As for your heavy chest, emotions, etc., well... yeah... they are difficult to control. But we all have to learn to control them to some extent. You're responsible for your emotions, not anyone else.

Messages In This Thread
In a fair bit of trouble and seem to be doing alone - by Anocxu - 04-02-2016, 08:36 PM
In a fair bit of trouble and seem to be doing alone - by MikeW - 04-02-2016, 10:25 PM
In a fair bit of trouble and seem to be doing alone - by Anocxu - 04-02-2016, 11:56 PM