Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting myself together again
So it has unfortunately been a bumpy road with him the past few weeks, as hard as I've tried to forget about him. I wrote him a nice letter explaining how I wanted to get better and how I got to the point I'm in (not specifically me falling for him). He said he was supportive, but I never once heard from him asking are things ok. It bothered me, so I lashed out and we came to an understanding. I made progress and told him that I was no longer following him on facebook, and he said I should unfriend him altogether which I did after I said I want to be one here as your brother to which his answer was You will get better my brother. Well, some bad things happened and I came out of it so my response was to let him know I had a scare and thank him for saying get better my brother because that meant that things would be the same one day. He responded the next day and said things will not be the same between us. I said I just want to have you call me brother, basically to be the same friends as we were before and he said no one is psychic. It seems like he's saying one thing one day and something else the next. His last text to me was please do not respond, which I have not. I have no intentions of talking to him until I'm better, which he had said before to me to get better then reach out to him whether it be 3 months or 6 months. Is he just not aware of his flip-flopping and things will work out later? I think they will be, I've expressed to him I want us to be best friends and for him to have something more than that with his partner and for me more than that with mine. I'm hoping I just let him know too much right now and he's just tired of hearing from me.

Messages In This Thread
Putting myself together again - by Confuzzled4 - 04-06-2016, 04:15 AM
Putting myself together again - by LJay - 04-06-2016, 04:25 AM
Putting myself together again - by Confuzzled4 - 04-06-2016, 05:06 AM
Putting myself together again - by Camfer - 04-06-2016, 06:51 AM
Putting myself together again - by Confuzzled4 - 04-07-2016, 12:01 AM
Putting myself together again - by Confuzzled4 - 05-02-2016, 12:04 AM
Putting myself together again - by Jake - 05-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Putting myself together again - by kindy64 - 05-02-2016, 02:52 PM