Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am frustrated with me and my boyfriend´s sex. And it´s making me feel bad
So what is it you'd actually want to try out? Kinky sex? Apparel? Bondage? Is it just that the sex is getting too repetitive? Would he feel comfortable doing sex in another setting than home? Would you be interested in doing it in different places? It seems to me that to put the point across to him you might need to come up with the actual words. For the moment, I'm not sure I understand what you want from him, apart from some oral sex which he doesn't seem to be into. Maybe that will come with time. Maybe you are trying to get it all at once and this will only happen once he gets more atuned to his own sexuality and needs. It might be that he'll always be satisfied with just the 'basics'. Is it just that you'd like him to be more slutty? There may be more than one hangup to get over, since you say he's a shy (presumably quite reserved) sort of man. He's still young and he's still learning. Maybe you have to work on the horny-ness issues.
Oh, and by the way, maybe you really need to tell him how much you'd like this to be 'you' for a long time because you get on so nicely. I think if he thinks you're ready to give him up so soon, he may still have confidence and self-esteem issues. He just needs encouraging a little bit more.

Messages In This Thread
I am frustrated with me and my boyfriend´s sex. And it´s making me feel bad - by princealbertofb - 06-21-2016, 12:18 AM