Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So there's this guy...
From the sounds of it I probably don't want the benefits package...

He (claims to) enjoy things like biking and camping, outdoorsy type which hey I like biking and I want to go camping and stuff but given everything else pretty sure it is going to be a slippery slope with him most certainly trying to get in my pants.

Ugh... Why is it always difficult to find (and keep) friends... I mean I'm partly to blame with all of my misdeeds.

The thing about moral compasses is that people who lack them don't necessarily know that they are lacking them. I mean I can't quite wrap it around my head being able to cheat on my future bf and not have guilty thoughts galore. I mean you either have to endure the guilt or you aren't capable of feeling guilt. It would be one thing if they had an open relationship....I think I questioned him about that once and I don't think I got an answer...

Hmm... I don't think it's why would I want to date or be involved with someone like him... I think it is why do I keep looking over major character flaws. Desperation for find make friends, dates, w/e? Probably has something to do with it, but I do find that in the past I would look past a lot of things.

Which brings me to this funny story. Just a few days ago I get a random text from a number I don't recognize asking me "if I needed any?" and I'm like wth, someone is trying to sell me drugs. I text back saying "I don't know who you are and I don't want the drugs you are selling." I soon find out it is my ex from 7 years ago... I have no clue how he got my number because I don't think I had the same number that far back...but who knows. I guess I just need to be more objective and stop going for the benefit of the doubt crap.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
So there's this guy... - by InbetweenDreams - 06-29-2016, 05:33 PM
So there's this guy... - by TwisttheLeaf - 06-29-2016, 05:47 PM
So there's this guy... - by LONDONER - 06-29-2016, 06:14 PM
So there's this guy... - by InbetweenDreams - 06-29-2016, 07:03 PM
So there's this guy... - by InbetweenDreams - 06-29-2016, 07:20 PM
So there's this guy... - by SilverBullet - 06-29-2016, 07:27 PM
So there's this guy... - by InbetweenDreams - 06-29-2016, 07:42 PM
So there's this guy... - by ceez - 06-29-2016, 08:34 PM
So there's this guy... - by InbetweenDreams - 06-29-2016, 09:02 PM