Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So open relationships are all they are cracked up to be?
this is based on 10 gay couples? on a 45-minute interview?

psychotherapists tend to disagree with the conclusion of this study. some of their rationale with this is that in an open relationship a man has less motivation to seek intimacy and affection from his partner (whereas in a monogamous one there is more of a need to do so). less is needed from the partner in general, and that's supposedly less conducive to the health and integrity of the relationship.

i'm sure there are open relationships out there that are happy ones. but i don't think they can be qualified as some key to happiness or a direct factor for it. people are happy when they are doing what they want to be doing and when they are with whom they want to be.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Messages In This Thread
So open relationships are all they are cracked up to be? - by princealbertofb - 07-23-2016, 03:05 AM
So open relationships are all they are cracked up to be? - by TwisttheLeaf - 07-23-2016, 04:47 AM
So open relationships are all they are cracked up to be? - by TwisttheLeaf - 07-23-2016, 07:28 PM
So open relationships are all they are cracked up to be? - by meridannight - 07-24-2016, 01:32 AM
So open relationships are all they are cracked up to be? - by NativeSon - 07-24-2016, 05:51 AM