Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think this guy deserves another opportunity?
Well I think he likes you but seems to be a bit flaky, either because he is inexperienced or is just a straight up prude. I kind of share the same views on not objectifying guys, I try not to but hot guys are hot guys, showing a little skin isn't a bad thing. I don't like it when guys send me random dick or ass pictures... that in my opinion says they have no self respect...says all I need to know about that person.

I think this guy is probably inexperienced or has had some bad experiences with other guys that have led him to react this way... Probably inexperienced if I had to guess.

I think he likes you enough but if he can't discuss the matter then yeah you're wasting your time I mean I get that people don't want to spill the beans on how they feel but just getting an understanding of how they feel about sex shouldn't be crossing any boundaries. If it is I suppose he is more like the cat where the cat rolls on to its back as if to entice you into petting him only to swat at you and hiss..

I wouldn't drop him but I would definitely lower the heat and put him on the back burner, not to take him as a serious person to date. Take a few steps back but never know, it is very easy... let me say that once more VERY EASY to get the wrong idea about people. It takes a good while to get to know someone.

Of course, if you don't like him then fuck it, drop it with him. Can't decide? Talk to him a bit more, but you know well enough to proceed with caution.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
Do you think this guy deserves another opportunity? - by Peter4822 - 09-02-2016, 10:52 PM
Do you think this guy deserves another opportunity? - by princealbertofb - 09-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Do you think this guy deserves another opportunity? - by SilverBullet - 09-03-2016, 01:18 PM
Do you think this guy deserves another opportunity? - by Jason111 - 09-03-2016, 02:02 PM
Do you think this guy deserves another opportunity? - by Peter4822 - 09-04-2016, 07:47 AM
Do you think this guy deserves another opportunity? - by InbetweenDreams - 09-04-2016, 01:15 PM
Do you think this guy deserves another opportunity? - by princealbertofb - 09-13-2016, 10:07 PM
Do you think this guy deserves another opportunity? - by princealbertofb - 09-13-2016, 10:16 PM