Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are no people of "same age" for me
You do speak about your not having a job... Ask yourself, is it bothering you more than it is people you might be dating? I have a feeling you're worried about their judgement more than you should.

Not to shy away from the elephant in the room, but do you want a job? Are you able to have a job? Not trying to pry, but thinking hey if this issue that you bring up frequently here on GS is problem for you then perhaps that area should be explored.

Being into younger guys, at least from my experience is a slipperly slope, most are going to be way too immature for your tastes. They might be younger looking and most of them are going to just coming out of college or whatever and coming to terms with their sexuality.

My question is why would you not be able to date someone who is closer to your age? Is it preference?

Surely there is something you have in common with someone... I mean I'm not one to make conversation at a social event and I don't care. It is frustrating when you hear people of your age talk about buying a house or their high paying job. I think you're probably more interesting and have more to share than you give yourself credit for.

Nothing wrong with not fitting in, just make your own way. If you want to date people your own age, date people your own age, [b]quit worrying about what some stranger might think of you[b] for not having a job or whatever.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
There are no people of "same age" for me - by InbetweenDreams - 09-15-2016, 08:21 PM
There are no people of "same age" for me - by Shawn - 09-16-2016, 06:34 AM