Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are no people of "same age" for me
So, what I'm doing:
I'm a keyboarder in a band, playing synthesizers, we have our 3rd gig next week, more gigs are planned for the rest of the year, we hope to get a record contract next year.
I took up painting again and try to get myself to a point that allows me to sell my paintings.
I'm running a website with a friend where we are blogging about the Eurovision Song Contest.
I'm visiting my parents a lot who are both around 80, and my mum is often visiting me, I spend a lot of time with her because of private reasons.
I wish I had more time to record my own music.

I will try to stop putting myself and others into boxes, but it will be hard. I think it's also a very German thing to think in boxes, more so than in America or the rest of the world I guess... but I'm not sure.

I don't want a job just to please society, or to become more interesting for men.
However, if I had a partner who manages to trigger the right keys in me, who motivates me in the right way, whether it's the right way or not is only for me to decide, I might end up getting a job.
But I only can go sort supermarket shelves for a ridiculous wage when I know that there is someone at home who loves me anyway and doesn't look down on me, no matter how bad or good his career is.

Messages In This Thread
There are no people of "same age" for me - by Aquarius - 09-15-2016, 11:43 PM
There are no people of "same age" for me - by Shawn - 09-16-2016, 06:34 AM