Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I being too obsessive?
I was like you when I was younger (9th grade), I always thought that it was hormonal haha, I was interested in 4 guys at the same time but I didn't have anything with anyone and that's made me upset/sad because I couldn't choose what to do, I meet a "mysterious guy" who was in 12th, my bigger crush was in 8th, I liked a guy in 10th and then his bestfriend, and someone I met online from south america.

As an adult I forget to be interested in "mysterious guys", and also I met a few assholes ( between my 19-21)

Until a couple of weeks ago that I met someone in a class haha. but that's another story...

About you, just chill we have an moto in spanish that goes like this "If it's for you, even if you go away, and if not, even if you put in front". more like "if it's meant to be it will be" and don't think much about the past, because there is no use except to know how to act better in the present.

a tip... mysterious guys doesn't make the first move, because otherwise they would not be. Wink

Messages In This Thread
Am I being too obsessive? - by MisterLonely - 09-16-2016, 11:09 PM
Am I being too obsessive? - by InbetweenDreams - 09-17-2016, 12:46 AM
Am I being too obsessive? - by MisterLonely - 09-17-2016, 03:54 AM
Am I being too obsessive? - by Shawn - 09-17-2016, 06:35 AM