Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comeback Workout!
[MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] Hi, I've done a lot of research things but the main articles seems to contradict each other, example... doing exercise while you're starving, some says are positive and others just the opposite. some articles say that you have to eat before during and after the exercises, and some say you have to eat 30 minutes after you complete your work out. some say you have to lift heavy weight in short time and some that you have to lift low weight during long periods and lot of repetitions, etc.

What I had to do? I tried to study my own body, what kind of things react to myself and what doesn't do any effect, when I had much time, when I had less responsibilities, I can say I got the body I wanted with the style of exercise I realized worked for myself, I reached a body fat percentage between 9-10% which I consider is "ideal" to a body to look and feel healthy. I personally dislike the bodies with less than 7% percentage because I feel they look unnatural, unhealthy and main dehydrated even if they've huge muscles.

I used a logbook to myself where I wrote down my weight and body percentage when I was in my 12th grade in highschool. I realized I wanted to change my body when I was in 11th grade and I was 5'9 (and still) before the exercise I was a skinny dude of 110 pounds. Summertime came in that year so I had a lot of free time to "studied" and work in my physics so I began to work out and ate 6 times a day in the High calorie range, but of healthy things, I tried to avoid fried food, so my diet was mainly in oats, cereals, beans, nuts, chickens and fishes, I also used to made natural fresh juices from fruits like, oranges, cranberries, grapes, pineapples or vegetables like carrots, beets, or tomatoes to avoid wasting or getting low vitamins and minerals. I used to made blendings with greek yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, ice-cream and milk, as post workout milkshakes.

When summer ended I did entered school at 12th grade I did with an 135 pounds body and 1 month later I reached 145 pounds. I ended that year with that weight.

I started to lose weight when I got my first job when I was studying at university, I didn't learned how to manage time, why I said I didn't "learned"? because others dude in uni was also doing the same but they kept their strong bodies without any trouble. and well because they were using the manufactured shakes, those called gainers that I never wanted to try for a long time since last year. I had always thought that using those gainers were like cheating to your own body, and when you stoped using it you will lose weight quickly because you didn't really learned how to ingest the enough calorie quantity divided on the proper type and amount of meals... years later I realized I was right.

I passed from having 145 pounds to 120 pounds, but when I quitted my first job I didn't gain any weight again because I met the worst enemy of a human mind called depression... I depressed for a lot of things that came together at the same time, I tried to do exercises to avoid it but then I realized that wasn't helping so a stoped any activity, months passed and then I realized I was in 110 pounds again...
Depression was finally over since 7 months ago (approximately) I started a business, and then get a new job, but now I'm having problems to manage my time so now I'm still stuck in 120 pounds.

ah yes, I used weight gainers the last year, because I bought a bag but I kept it closed for about 3 months. I began to using it in the first stages of my blue feelings because I didn't wanted to look "sick" and because I was eating almost 1 food a day, gained about 10 pounds but the bag got finally empty. so I lost the weight I gained very quick. I didn't wanted to spend 100$ bucks in buying a bag that last me only 15 days hahaha

I'm still scheduling... I liked to do exercise at noon, but now I can't, in the evening I feel very tired so I'm planning to do it on the morning before work... but also my work have rotating schedule I forgot to mention.

Nevermind I know I will find how to do things Winknudge

Messages In This Thread
Comeback Workout! - by Shawn - 10-04-2016, 12:52 AM
Comeback Workout! - by LJay - 10-04-2016, 01:13 AM
Comeback Workout! - by MikeW - 10-04-2016, 01:32 AM
Comeback Workout! - by Shawn - 10-04-2016, 02:08 AM
Comeback Workout! - by Sylph - 10-04-2016, 03:29 AM
Comeback Workout! - by Shawn - 10-04-2016, 03:38 AM
Comeback Workout! - by matty7 - 10-04-2016, 10:10 PM
Comeback Workout! - by Insertnamehere - 10-05-2016, 01:56 AM
Comeback Workout! - by TwisttheLeaf - 10-05-2016, 04:10 AM
Comeback Workout! - by MikeW - 10-09-2016, 07:08 PM