Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :)
SilverBullet - those Hashers are everywhere!

We had them here at the Navy Base but the base commander banned the club from the camp. I think he got tired of their shenanigans and didn't care for their motto which was -

A Drinking Club with a Running Problem.

I think my wildest time was a trip to visit my parents just north of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I was working and out of the house at this time. My Mom and Step Dad are retired, live in the Chicago suburbs, and snow bird down in Florida at my Step Dad's condo, located on the beach, a couple towns just north of Fort Lauderdale.

This was my 1st and last visit to the condo...
I was in my mid 20's. Flew down there and did the family thing for a couple of days - flea markets, swimming, in the ocean, general hanging out with my folks - was an altogether "good son." Listened to Mom's hour long sermons on whatever some pastor had said last Sunday. Smiled and nodded.

Well started to get some cabin fever and told the folks I was going, into Fort Lauderdale to see what I could see and to not wait up for me. I researched the area and found a couple gay bars nearby and bars in the city that didn't open till late. Drove down there and found the gay bar area.

Forget the name of the bar but it was right on the inter-coastal water way. While most bars open at 11pm this bar was open at noon on a Saturday and had some crazy drink specials. Buy 1 get 5. etc.

I'm a social fella and will talk to anyone about anything (alcohol helps). Got to chatting with the bar owner and various folks at the bar. Turns out they had a cruise on the inter-coastal planned for that day and they invited me along. About 50 or 60 gay guys on a large yacht with an open bar (free drinks). Fun times!

I had a blast and for the most part kept my clothes on. Sure we had the dick measuring contest... 4 or 5 guys standing in a circle showing off our dicks. I won for the longest one... Not sure how that came about. Also got some compliments while standing at the urinal in the boat's bathroom.

At the end the boat ride, I had the choice of going home and spending the night with a cute twink or going back to my parents condo... I did the dutiful son, thing, and went back to the condo. It was after midnight, I stripped down to my boxers and jumped in the ocean for a swim before heading in for good.

Tried to stay quiet getting back into the condo and as you would expect...

"Hi Mom - isn't it a little late for you to be up?"

Needless to say - I still haven't been invited back. My sister on the other hand uses the condo every year.
Use a condom.

Messages In This Thread
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by SilverBullet - 10-21-2016, 11:05 AM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by coolchat - 10-22-2016, 05:31 AM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by MisterLonely - 10-22-2016, 06:45 AM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by Ibex - 10-24-2016, 03:01 PM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by drobs - 10-25-2016, 09:31 AM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by matty7 - 10-25-2016, 08:46 PM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by Samuel - 10-27-2016, 04:05 PM
Craziest thing you ever did STORYTIME! :) - by Samuel - 10-27-2016, 04:10 PM