Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does being submissive me to you?
Oh lord, more boring talks on the dichotomy of males and their inherently dichotomous relationships Sheep

Yaa~~awn Cat3

I myself, am a very extroverted, in your face, sort of domineering kind of person, and I rarely follow the lead of others, unless I find myself enthralled by their character.

However, I am quite clearly feminine and if with another man, would most likely be the "girly" guy, but this doesn't mean I am submissive nor "the bottom".

However, I likewise never envision myself wanting to Top someone, as the idea of a man more masculine than I am bottoming, at least for me, is not my ideal.

And as for Submission; I think too many gays fail to realize something critical:

Whilst humans are animals and by nature have inate hierarchal roles and tendencies, the act of submission is merely a mental folly by those unto whom they believe would desire it, which ultimately defeats the purpose of "Domination", as:

Surrendering to an opposing force, is not Submission, but defeat, and hence being Dominated;

However Submission is an act of free will, so has no real correlation with Domination.

And further still, both sexually and romantically, if there is a forceful opposition, which Domination inherently is portrayed by way of, then it is not submission but a defeat and most times, we call such a thing Rape.

It's merely the desensitization and mental acceptance towards what is thought to be one thing (Sub's and Doms), when in reality it is a small scale version of hierarchal war (Omega & Alpha).

Most times, animals in the pack with a "lesser" or "submissive" role, doesn't choose that for itself, bit is rather thrust upon it in most cases.

Hence the term "Force to Submit".

As much as I'd like a guy to take control sexually/romantically, as I am a control freak otherwise, I don't understand nor really get behind the idea of being "Submissive" or being in a D/S relationship.

Perhaps, I'm much too headstrong to appropriately fraternize with the idea?

But it's an age old topic regardless, so Sheep

Messages In This Thread
What does being submissive me to you? - by Justme - 10-31-2016, 11:15 PM
What does being submissive me to you? - by East - 10-31-2016, 11:27 PM
What does being submissive me to you? - by Justme - 10-31-2016, 11:36 PM
What does being submissive me to you? - by Delishes - 11-01-2016, 12:20 AM
What does being submissive me to you? - by Emiliano - 11-01-2016, 01:14 AM
What does being submissive me to you? - by Emiliano - 11-01-2016, 01:48 AM
What does being submissive me to you? - by TwisttheLeaf - 11-01-2016, 02:21 AM
What does being submissive me to you? - by Emiliano - 11-01-2016, 02:22 AM
What does being submissive me to you? - by Sylph - 11-01-2016, 03:04 AM
What does being submissive me to you? - by Ibex - 11-01-2016, 05:11 PM