Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is so emotionally and mentally healthy (not)
I suppose you didn't live through the 20th Century. I clearly recall similar and far worse attitudes amongs all sort of religious groups, like Athiests, Agnostics, then of course accepted religions like Catholocism, Protestants, etc.

The only thing here is that the Mormons are still changing their attitudes slowly.

As are most of the big, old "traditional" churches who have to go slowly after decades, centuries, thousands of years of "traditional" teaching that LGBT are sinners and going to burn in hell.

THese churches rely on the fact that they can't be wrong because that would be seen as God is Wrong.. we can'thave that, not if these churches are going to be still profits, erm I think I meant prophets... nah I lied.

Like it or not its going to be decades before mainstream religious organizations accept LGBT as 'normal' and god-fearing.

Just because they are slower to it than the agnostics and athiests and SOME pagans doesn't mean they are on the wrong path.

Oh wait... I was called a faggot by a self proclaimed athiest just last week... and that is BEFORE he knew I was gay.

I guess we need to ban athiests since they can't seem to put their bias and bigotry behind them and move on...

At least the mormons are trying to resolve their issues.

Messages In This Thread
This is so emotionally and mentally healthy (not) - by princealbertofb - 11-16-2016, 08:41 PM
This is so emotionally and mentally healthy (not) - by matty7 - 11-17-2016, 02:34 PM
This is so emotionally and mentally healthy (not) - by Bowyn Aerrow - 11-17-2016, 09:06 PM
This is so emotionally and mentally healthy (not) - by deephiance - 11-18-2016, 07:59 AM
This is so emotionally and mentally healthy (not) - by princealbertofb - 11-19-2016, 02:01 PM