Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queensland mother says her gay teen son was bullied to death
I understand bullying very well, I dealt with it my entire childhood.

Sometimes you need to stand up bullies and meet violence with the same. I always faced my attackers and I never felt like a victim. I understand that physical violence is frowned upon nowadays but there is a time and place for it.

When I was in little school 6th grade I think, we read The Cask of Amontillado by Edgar Allan Poe. In the story there is a motto "Nemo me impune lacessit" and it seems silly but it really stuck with me and I started to live by it. I know everyone wants to tell a teacher or their parents and I think that is normally the answer; I also believe that sometimes its best to give these bullies a taste of their own medicine and see how they like it. In my experience bullies love soft targets they are cowards that feed off fear, when you fight back to take a little bit of that power from them.

Maybe Im crazy and I'm definitely short tempered. I can also be very violent person and Im usually known to throw the first punch. Im sure that a childhood filled with violence left its mark on me emotionally, but I can honestly say Ive never backed down from anyone and Im proud of that. I was beat up alot but I never made it easy for them.

Messages In This Thread
Queensland mother says her gay teen son was bullied to death - by SilverBullet - 11-27-2016, 12:06 AM
Queensland mother says her gay teen son was bullied to death - by Doc - 11-27-2016, 04:06 AM