Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queensland mother says her gay teen son was bullied to death
Understand your position but I dont know what to tell you? What do you want us to say? Is it a tragedy? Yes. You said there are laws on the books to prevent this type of thing from happen bit they arent being enforced and incidents are going unreported. There are resources and for child suicide and gender issues, he didnt use them? We dont know that and unfortunately we will never know. There isnt anything more we can do to prevent this the other side will have to change and meet you half way, thats going to take generations of social change in your country. It seems to me the system and society failed this child.

I know what Im talking about I was bullied for years as a child believe me I wasnt any bigger than that boy, the only person smaller than me was retarded midget in the special class. I did consider suicide when I was a child everyday almost and after I came back from Iraq I attempted it, I was lucky that a friend found me and got me to the hospital. I understand what its like to have a hard time.

People are cunts and children are cruel, I say this all of time. Its happened before and it will happen again and again before its over. You know it and so do I, as long as people are different there will be somebody who wants to hurt them for being different. Everything else aside a child is dead, and hopefully it isnt in vain maybe people will spread his story. You need to tell your people to tell their people to spread awareness and pressure the education system and try to stop shit like this from happening again.

Messages In This Thread
Queensland mother says her gay teen son was bullied to death - by SilverBullet - 11-27-2016, 12:06 AM
Queensland mother says her gay teen son was bullied to death - by Doc - 11-27-2016, 01:52 PM