Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Collect?
Where do I start!! Well, as my username states i am a car nut! As a kid I collected and built model cars and built up a sizable collection. I even started entering model car contest in the late 70's to mid 80's and walked away with many trophies for my custom painted multi colored low rider models. Hot wheels and Matchbox.....we will just leave it at that! As I got older I developed an interest on anything Titanic way before the movie! Have a few nice little items from that period. Now that I am older I have become sort of a model train nerd and have a nice collection of items that interest me. My best friend of over 30 years introduced me to a great group of railroad modelers and make time once a week to get together as a group now through Zoom but it is still a lot of fun. There is even another married gay couple in this group and everyone is very accepting and open minded. I have sold off a large portion of my model cars as I will never have time to build them all as I build and restore real cars. And most of my Hot Wheels are going up for sale to fund well.....life and other interest. My partner and I also collect action figures as well with my interest being in the Marvel universe and his is mostly figures from his early years from TV cartoons such as the ones Chuck talked about above.
There has to be other members here that have collections as well!! Let's talk about them! There is no such thing as an odd collection. Well....I guess there could be but.........
[-] The following 1 member Likes CarGuy65's post:
  • CellarDweller

Messages In This Thread
What Do You Collect? - by CellarDweller - 05-04-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: What Do You Collect? - by CellarDweller - 05-30-2020, 12:08 AM
RE: What Do You Collect? - by InbetweenDreams - 05-30-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: What Do You Collect? - by CarGuy65 - 05-30-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: What Do You Collect? - by marshlander - 05-30-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: What Do You Collect? - by Bookworm - 05-30-2020, 01:43 PM
RE: What Do You Collect? - by CellarDweller - 05-30-2020, 04:51 PM