Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are your favourite YouTubers at the moment?
I don't know if this actually qualifies as a "YouTuber", but this channel, and one character in particular.

The videos are set in the UK at Audley End house, and are set in Victorian times.  The videos feature the head chef, "Mrs. Crocombe",  who cooks for the heads of the house, Lord and Lady Braybrooke.

She gives instructions on how to cook things the Victorian way, and gives commentary,  which posters have decided is "throwing shade".

Some of the comments have been (paraphrasing)
"oh, this didn't turn out as pretty as I would like.....I'll give it to the servents."
"I'm adding a small onion.  Onions aren't very popular at the top table.  Well, it IS associated with the poor."

LOL

Here are two videos.  This one shows the making of a Roly Poly Pudding.  When Mrs. Crocombe gives alternate names of this item, one of them does not meet with her approval, and she gives such a glare to the camera.

The second video is a fan made video, showing 5 1/2 minutes of Mrs. Crocombe's shady moments.  LOL

Here is the second video

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who are your favourite YouTubers at the moment? - by CellarDweller - 05-08-2020, 08:53 PM