Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Admin Memo explains how to spot a trans woman
According to many activists, a trans-woman is a woman, regardless of surgeries and hormone treatments, and one with surgery and hormone treatments ought to be treated just the same as one without.

That's not my argument, you can look it up and find plenty of people standing on that point.

I'm just saying the issue has a lot more gray area than people want to make it seem.

CASE IN POINT: https://spectator.us/trans-activism-vand...vancouver/

Quote:On Tuesday, Vancouver Rape Relief & Woman’s Shelter (VRRWS) tweeted images of vandalism left on their storefront — a space used for meetings, events, and support groups. ‘Kill TERFs,’ ‘Fuck TERFs,’ ‘TERFs go home, you are not welcome,’ ‘Transwomen are women,’ and ‘Trans Power’ had been scrawled across the windows and door in black marker. ‘TERF,’ for the blissfully ignorant, is an acronym that stands for ‘trans-exclusionary radical feminist.’ This is, of course, a misnomer. Radical feminists are not interested in ‘excluding’ trans-identified people from anything. What they [i]are[/i] interested in is protecting certain spaces designated for women and girls.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Admin Memo explains how to spot a trans woman - by kindy64 - 08-11-2020, 05:23 PM