Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesla: Were the ancient Egyptian Pyramids power stations?
So, I'm very critical of documentaries like this.. Ever watched (or heard of) Ancient Aliens? The obsession over the pyramids is well, it's funny.

So I looked up the patent number they went on about...there's no mention of a pyramid in the patent... I didn't read the entire patent because ain't nobody got time for that but here's what I gathered based on what I do know of Tesla and from what I read. Tesla wanted to be able to transmit power over the air, of course we know now that's not really possible at least not in a way that would power appliances. However, you can transmit energy in the form of radio waves which frankly I think Tesla was on the verge of discovering.

The rest of the documentary is balloney, melding myths and religion into science...and thus pseudoscience.

While I don't know, haven't researched the purpose of or how the pyramids were built I think we often look at ancient civilizations as inferior to us as assume that aliens built it or there's no way they could have constructed something so complex. They may very well have had technology that we simply don't know of. After all, how much of your cell phone would be left after 10,000 years..probably nothing discernable...so there could be a lot of things simply list to time. At any rate, I don't think Tesla was on to something and his death hardly mysterious, he died of coronary thrombosis in his 80's.

At any rate, not trying to be rude or mean or anything like that, just be very very skeptical on documentaries have have bold claims...especially anything about the pyramids...not sure what the deal is with that. Take it with a big grain of salt and consider it entertainment.

Here's an article about the Ancient Aliens show that might be a good read...

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-n...-86294030/
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Cardiganwearer

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tesla: Where the ancient Egyptian Pyramids power stations? - by InbetweenDreams - 11-02-2020, 02:14 AM