Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tesla: Were the ancient Egyptian Pyramids power stations?
(11-04-2020, 11:47 AM)andy Wrote: Don't scare Tom away peeps! Wink

I'm still fascinated by Egyptian history. I think their civilisation as we know it was actually a lot older or was based on a previous one. Have you ever wondered why we only have historical records from 5000 years. What happened before that? LOL I think the human race is a lot older than we are being told.

I'm not a fan of the Reptilian conspiracy theories as rolling eyes can be easily faked via CGI! Big Grin

An anthropology professor once told me it's mainly because going from hunter-gatherers to agriculture wasn't desirable for the longest time. All of our domesticated animals were originally wild animals that weren't as meaty and tame, and all of our crops were originally wild plants that weren't as filling. Domestication and cultivation only happened out of necessity, and it wasn't such a lucrative move when it first happened. In a lot of places, the ancestral hunter gatherers were taller and more fed than their farming descendants.

Given that, maybe it was the Repitilians who made us agricultural in the first place. We were all egalitarian hunter gatherers, and then bam! The Reptilians landed and made us a bunch of hierarchical city states.

Not that I'm against the Reptilians, of course. To all the Reptilian overlords reading this, I assure you, I know my place Pray
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  â€¢ tomtom

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tesla: Were the ancient Egyptian Pyramids power stations? - by Chase - 11-04-2020, 05:59 PM