Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The gradual easing of lockdown
(05-19-2021, 08:16 PM)The Goof Wrote: I am happy to hear things are returning to normal even if gradually. Perhaps as it should.

Have you heard of /seen a Theater Production called “Be More Chill”. I actually saw it in London right before things shut down. They are supposedly re opening it on the West End. 

As for the US, things have been pretty opened up the entire time. It is crazy to think about but I think businesses will fully lift the mask mandate in less than a month in the state of FL.

Personally I think that things are being eased off too quickly.  If I go out I take precautions just as I have been doing this last year.

No, I haven't seen "Be More Chill".  As soon as we were allwed to, I booked up for quite a few things, hoping that the Indian variant won't stop thing going ahead.  After last nights visit to the theatre, we went to the British Museum this afternoon to see the very interesting exhibition about Thomas Becket.   With so few tourists around the exhibition was blissfuly uncrowded.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Messages In This Thread
The gradual easing of lockdown - by LONDONER - 05-19-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: The gradual easing of lockdown - by The Goof - 05-19-2021, 08:16 PM
RE: The gradual easing of lockdown - by LONDONER - 05-19-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: The gradual easing of lockdown - by calgor - 07-12-2021, 10:59 PM