Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I used to envy gay men who could pass for straight – now I realise it might be a curs
I’ve known a number straight men who’ve been taken as gay because of either ‘effeminate’ speech &/or behaviour. I’ve encountered a vast number of very butch males who bit the pillow with glee. This idea that a particular kind of male appearance/behaviour is a guaranteed sign of any person’s sexual preferences is one of the silliest myths our species ever invented. I suspect one reason is, since we came down out of the trees, males going into battle needed to feel their comrades were as tough as they were. I put that myth to bed too along time ago when I encountering drag queens who could fight as effectively as any so called butch male.
On the other hand lets face the fact a significant percent of military generals have been gay.
Myself, I’ve been able since late childhood to switch at will from screaming queen to butch in a second. As I see it both are a part of me and neither a pretense.
Of late though I’m finding too many young gay males have absolutely no gay sense of homour wanting to settle into suburban bliss with a white picket fence, a mortgage and two brats.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Karl Rand's post:
  • Camfer

Messages In This Thread
RE: I used to envy gay men who could pass for straight – now I realise it might be a curs - by Karl Rand - 05-30-2021, 03:52 AM