Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave Chappell "Cancelation" Controversy.
(10-18-2021, 08:03 PM)Adam88 Wrote: Ah, TERFs. I'm always split on them. I do agree that women should have a "safe space", if you will, for women only.

Safe spaces? I thought you were all against the idea of safe spaces.

(10-18-2021, 08:03 PM)Adam88 Wrote: And no, trans women are not biological women. I think it's unfair to inject biological males into an ideology that is supposed to directly be biological women... So I for sure get their point. 

However, I dislike modern feminist to a great degree, so...eh. Whatever. Screw um.

No transgender women are not biologically female. But tell us, are transgender women "women" in your view? What is unfair about "injecting biological males into an ideology that is supposed to directly be biological women." What ideology is it? Where is the line drawn between biological women and transgender women for you? What do you think is fair?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dave Chappell "Cancelation" Controversy. - by InbetweenDreams - 10-18-2021, 08:33 PM