Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said i had something to talk about..
Hi, we have not talked till now .. and I hope, its Ok if I say something...

As first I think its needful to know why he don´t want to have sex much more times now. Did he work much ... has he some problems and don´t want to talk about ? There are so many possibilities... maybe its the food ... ( i mean that serious )... Did You important things in a other way then in the past ? Did you know what he wants to do if you both want to have sex ? Sometimes its a problem with the little things in the every day life.
I think as first you should make you cozy evening ... and then you should ask him ... but tell him before that you don´t want to criticize or annoy him. Be very peacefully and quiet ..and stay quiet.. if he maybe going angry. You know ... nobody likes to hear, the he isn´t a tiger in the bedroom.
And then in the future .. watch for little things he likes...
Makes you a beautiful evening in the bathtub .. with candles ... some aromatic oil .. AND DON `T FORCE HIM.... Remember ... He knows that you want sex from him... so let him only feel good without sex ... don´t force him. If he does not want or can, he will feel very uncomfortable and it will take a while before he responds again - he always has in mind, that you do it all because of sex ... and you have to show him, that's because you want him feeling well.

Have sex with you own ... let him see it ... but don´t force him... watch him when he see you... and show him that you are interested in him.
Make sure that he is without the fear you want to leave him.

We are all only human beings .. no machines ...

I takes time...
Watch a bit on his food... its important too. Stress ?
If at some time nothing changes, ever tried to consult a doctor and let control his blood ... but let you control both .. so he has not the feeling you mean he is sick...

Messages In This Thread
I said i had something to talk about.. - by jwm - 09-22-2010, 07:14 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by fenris - 09-22-2010, 08:00 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by jwm - 09-22-2010, 08:48 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by fenris - 09-22-2010, 09:24 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by JtheYoungBear - 09-22-2010, 11:32 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by jwm - 09-22-2010, 11:41 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by eastofeden - 09-22-2010, 11:50 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by marshlander - 09-23-2010, 12:07 AM