Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said i had something to talk about..
I realise we all have different levels of interest, but once a month is a bit unusual I think. A relationship is between the people involved and not just one way. He knows that you would like more attention in bed, but does not seem to be reaching out to you. You can't force him to want sex, but I would have thought it would be in his interest to take the occasional turn at stoking the fire. After all, sex may not be THE most important thing in many relationships, but it is certainly the cement that helps hold it all together. Sorry, rather too many metaphors there, but I think you know what I mean. Wink

As to laptops in the bedroom ... thin end of the wedge! Now PA has his new computer up and running we very briefly wondered if we should bring the old one into the bedroom and we very quickly decided against it. We both use the computer for work stuff and we want our bedroom to be a sanctuary from all that. It's bad enough having a telephone in there (and I'm surprised at the number of times we have been disturbed by that!). Besides which, all that electro-magnetic radiation can't be good for the libido, surely! Add to that your boyfriend using the laptop in bed is probably cooking his bits ... :eek:

To be honest, I don't know how you get from where you are to where you want to be. Until he sees and understands that your needs are not being fulfilled and that it is potentially driving a wedge between you he's not not going to need to change. For goodness sake, at your age you should be at it like rabbits!!

Messages In This Thread
I said i had something to talk about.. - by jwm - 09-22-2010, 07:14 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by fenris - 09-22-2010, 08:00 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by jwm - 09-22-2010, 08:48 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by fenris - 09-22-2010, 09:24 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by JtheYoungBear - 09-22-2010, 11:32 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by jwm - 09-22-2010, 11:41 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by eastofeden - 09-22-2010, 11:50 PM
I said i had something to talk about.. - by marshlander - 09-23-2010, 12:07 AM