Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is he subtly hinting or is he just comfortable with himself?
I am really hopeless at detecting someone thats a gay so...

Theres a guy,
Hes not a stereotype gay but...
He never stops talking about gays. Like all the time. Like he constantly makes gay innuendo jokes. Not every now and then. Like, all the time. And he "pretends" to be gay for "a laugh". He's the kinda guy that points out people that are gay. In response to the question "How do you know *insert name* is gay?" he says "Because WE'RE different" in the kinda way that u don't know whether it's a joke or not... And I know it doesn't mean much these days, but I'm pretty sure he wears concealer...? Lol.

On the other hand...
He's very straight in pretty much all other ways.
And he's had girlfriends. He might even have made out with a girl only a couple of weeks ago.

I'm really confused. I find it impossible to distinguish between "really comfy with my sexuality" or "I'm trying to tell you something please take the hint".

He never confirmed or denied being either gay or straight... so I dunno.

Help.

And say... like, hypothetically... I found this guy like... very cute... And I really don't want him to know that I am into boys unless he's into boys too. It's not even really a choice... I really just CAN'T have him know unless he's gay too. For extended complicated reasons that would take too long to explain well lol.

Any advice on subtle come ons... or advancements? Lol that sounds seedy. But you know what I mean. I hope. Or even anything to watch for that might give him away? And don't say teh way that he walks lol, it's not like that.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Is he subtly hinting or is he just comfortable with himself? - by Anonymous - 09-30-2010, 08:23 PM
Is he subtly hinting or is he just comfortable with himself? - by posterpicture - 10-01-2010, 01:25 AM
Is he subtly hinting or is he just comfortable with himself? - by SlipknotRlZZ - 10-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Is he subtly hinting or is he just comfortable with himself? - by JtheYoungBear - 10-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Is he subtly hinting or is he just comfortable with himself? - by Rychard the Lionheart - 10-02-2010, 12:37 AM