Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe
Okay that was extreme. Extreme Islamism does exist and still widely practice in certain middle east countries.

Mine was tamer but still damaging. I've heard things that have made my skin crawl but still tamer than the one in the video.

I think the reason why ours is not as extreme as the video is because we live in a more liberal and modern country. Religious yes, but still liberal as Malaysia has three main religions (Islam, Buddhist, Hindu) with multiple races. I think that helps a lot in neutralizing the PH of Islam in my country from going extreme.

We were only taught the foundation. Some of them include:

Yellow Culture

When I was in primary school and high school, I was taught about 'Yellow Culture'. "Yellow" refers to the western people. So "Yellow Culture" basically means "Western Culture." Basically the western only brings negativity and bad influences to our innocent-virgin-like country. It's 2010 now, I think most people have forgotten and ignored this teaching.

X Country is Evil

X Country is extremely evil and its people are our enemies. We were taught about this since we were kids. We are constantly reminded about this even after we have become adult. Again, in almost every week and every year.

Homosexuality is a Sin

I think this one is typical for almost every religion. But certain Islamic countries take it to the extreme. Stoning to death, prison time and hang to death still being practiced in certain countries.

Malaysia by law, condemns homosexuality but the practice of this sex orientation cannot be stopped as this country has progressed into a very modern and urban country.

There are people in my country who condemn homosexuality and there are also people who support it. Obviously most Muslims and other folks from different races that hold strongly to their religions and cultures oppose homosexuality.

It should be fine to be gay in Malaysia as long as you who know who your clicks are and do not exhibit it openly (Unless you are in the most urban district of the country. I saw two guys (Asian and Western. Non Muslims) holding hands whilst window shopping few months ago. They have guts.).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still remember this one Islamic class that I had to attend when I was in high school. My teacher discussed about the laws and the rules that were practiced and administrated by our prophets. If you steal something, you hand will be chopped off. If you continue to steal again, your other hand will be cut off. Stoning to death for adultery. And more punishments that I can no longer remember.

She ended the lesson with, "If we practice these laws nowadays, there will be zero crime." She smiled.

It was a very discomforting lesson to say the least.

Quote:The report equates these with the sudden increase in the numbers of Turks and North Africans bringing with them religious and cultural ideas that seem to give them license to undermine everything the Dutch have worked for over the years. The report claims that sharia law is ruling the streets.

I saw this one coming. I welcome European countries to be opened, liberal and friendly to outsiders but you guys need to be extra careful and picky in selecting people who want to migrate to your countries. I don't know how but it needs to be done for the safety of your own people. Or maybe expel the ones making problem in your countries.

Personally, I'm sorry but I always disagree with the idea of building mosques in European countries. This is one of the reasons why.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are many factors that contribute in making one Islamic country more extreme than other Islamic countries.

I believe denominations play an important role in shaping an Islam country. Islam has a lot of branches (and also sub branches) within it. It's pretty much like how Christians has Catholic, Protestant etc. Each branch has its own way of teaching and administrating Islam.

Now blend that with the politic, administration, laws, cultures, economy and environment of that particular Islam country. The result will determine how extreme that country can be

Messages In This Thread
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by marshlander - 10-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by MegaFullbuster - 10-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by marshlander - 10-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by Rychard the Lionheart - 10-11-2010, 01:27 AM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by eastofeden - 10-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by marshlander - 10-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by Jay - 10-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by marshlander - 10-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by Jay - 10-17-2010, 07:47 AM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by eastofeden - 10-17-2010, 08:52 AM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by Jay - 10-17-2010, 02:01 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by marshlander - 10-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by marshlander - 10-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by Jay - 10-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by marshlander - 10-22-2010, 06:25 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by Rychard the Lionheart - 10-22-2010, 10:31 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by marshlander - 10-22-2010, 11:29 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by Aaycle - 10-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by princealbertofb - 10-23-2010, 02:35 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by Aaycle - 10-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by princealbertofb - 10-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by Aaycle - 10-23-2010, 03:20 PM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by Rychard the Lionheart - 10-25-2010, 01:37 AM
Amsterdam is the Gay-bashing Capital of Europe - by marshlander - 10-25-2010, 11:19 AM