Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wondering if there's any suggestions for where I can market a small gay youtube show?
marshlander Wrote:Hello and welcome.

Regarding your films, keep them on YouTube and share them via your FaceBook page. I personally prefer to get to know someone on here first before I am likely to give any of their work a sympathetic hearing or viewing. I hate the feeling that people only want to know me if they can sell me their ideas or their stuff. :frown:

I had a look at a couple of your films and I enjoyed the visuals. Filming is a process I know very little about, so I find it all a bit mysterious and intriguing. However, to draw me in and to hold my interest I felt I needed more of a narrative thread or everything to be a lot snappier, but then I guess I'm not in your target audience. At my age one has a greater sense of impending mortality Wink

I totally get where you're comming from. And vlogging/reality is definitely a very hit or miss genre for people - if you're not a total voyeur, it probably won't be interesting for you. Especially if you've been around the block a few times and know yourself and what you want out of life. I don't, and doing this is helping me figure it out.
That being said, the narrative picks up around episode 5 and from there everythings tied together.

I appreciate your input!

Messages In This Thread
Wondering if there's any suggestions for where I can market a small gay youtube show? - by yugo777 - 11-18-2010, 04:57 AM