Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bf is mad at me for I stopped by to their house unannounced?
Spontaneity, is a beautiful thing, and also is precisely what makes 'Pretty Woman' a gaddamn GREAT film. You know where he shows up in the limo and climbs her stairs (although he is afraid of heights) and presents her with roses and an entirely new future. Now, I gave you this sappy start to say,without surprises would life be fun, and interesting... something to hope for.

Presently, your post is unanswered because you have left out pertinent information that will advise you fully. We cannot operate on biased information (well, I can). I have some questions:

What kind of ground rules have you two set in this relationship?
Have you agreed to be a discrete/invisible lover?
Why are you not at his Thanksgiving dinner table?
In the essence of my entire line of questioning is, what kind of relationship is this?

But, back to your initial question, which brought you here with this ambiguous post. If it was me that was texting ANYONE, I shared myself with and, they ignored me entirely, and they are in perfect health/form, when I see them again, I would not utter a single word--not then (when I see him) or ever after. If you do not understand what I am saying, here is a more simple statement; I would dump his ass like the garbage he is. One should not tolerate being treated like a tool--only used when needed. It is degrading to you and your self-esteem. But, disregard this (in your instance), for this should only be executed in a situation where, ALL the variables, are known and one did not invite anyone to shit on them.

Get back to us with all the variables, and we'll see if we can assist/advise you better.

Messages In This Thread
My bf is mad at me for I stopped by to their house unannounced? - by Aaycle - 11-28-2010, 09:41 AM
My bf is mad at me for I stopped by to their house unannounced? - by princealbertofb - 11-28-2010, 04:11 PM
My bf is mad at me for I stopped by to their house unannounced? - by princealbertofb - 11-28-2010, 10:22 PM
My bf is mad at me for I stopped by to their house unannounced? - by princealbertofb - 11-28-2010, 11:00 PM
My bf is mad at me for I stopped by to their house unannounced? - by princealbertofb - 11-28-2010, 11:31 PM