Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy
here's my experience with the unfaithful (it seems as a submissive nerd i attract sex addicts >.> maybe its the hair?)
Boston, i don't ever wanna force an opinion on somebody, and our situations may be totally different, your situation sounds allot like my ex before last (HS sweetheart)

You see we had gotten together, and staid together for about two years, at the time it was the longest relationship i ever had, but things started happening. I got wind of her cheating on me from her friends (i ignored most of this because, i dunno, when im in love the brain stops working?) anyway she did finally admit to me about one time she cheated on me (during her birthday nonetheless) and i did the whole work it out thing, and i hung on to her as hard as i could, but at the same time she just cheated over and over again.
IN the end she let me go much like your BF did, saying it wouldn't be right for us to be together, and getting in with somone else.
2 years later i tried to fall back in with her but it wasn't right because i was the one she was cheating on somone else with, so in the end i felt it was best i broke it off, but i let her choose (Between me and her current bf) she chose the other, and i guess i left it at that.
I wanted to keep it in friends with her but she fell in with a bad crowd (she married some "Criminal" who, and i quote "crime was so bad he cannot own a house or rent an apartment" 0.0 i dunno if that was just bs since pedos and murderers own houses and apartments legally, or if he was like on the lamb.) and i haven't seen or heard from her since.

anyway it may be best, just from my experience, to let him go, if you can stay friends it'd probably be great, and if he turns around compellingly sincerely apologetic about what he did and wanting to work it out, why not give it a try, but if not just let him go and be as good a friend as you can be.

Messages In This Thread
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by bostongoodtimes - 12-17-2010, 10:42 PM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by Ultra - 12-18-2010, 05:36 AM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by sephirothtx - 12-18-2010, 05:57 AM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by East - 12-18-2010, 06:57 AM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by bostongoodtimes - 12-18-2010, 06:48 PM
My Ex Is Driving Me Craaaazy - by TimeBandit - 12-18-2010, 10:17 PM