Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting too drunk
Back in university, I was at a friend's place and we were drinking and playing cards. This other girl who I had several classes with was quite tipsy and insisted that we wrestle, me being the agreeable drunk was all for it. So we wrestled on the floor a bit, then she said that she wanted HER BOYFRIEND to show me how to throw people. So we went into a spare room and he threw her on the bed and the threw me and then left. She then rolled on top of me and said "Kiss me".
My mental breaks kicked in and it was the fastest I ever sobered up in my life. I began stammering that her boyfriends was just outside and I had to go. I put my shoes on, grabbed my coat and high tailed it out of there.

One other story, I was in Thessaloniki and one night at the hotel I smuggled in a bottle of wine. Because the hotel did not let us have drinks not purchased there I had to hide it. So I got a bottle of beer and a glass, after the beer I popped open the wine and thoroughly enjoyed myself. However, afterward is a little fuzzy and I really only know from accounts of people who saw me, but I had a few shots of ouzo and could barely walk. But I do remember on my way back to my room, I didn't even make it across the lobby before I had to beeline to a washroom and puke my guts out - the poor soul that had to clean that place has my deepest sympathy. Eventually I made it to my room and passed out... suprisingly my hangover the following morning was not that bad.

Messages In This Thread
getting too drunk - by matthew91 - 01-08-2011, 02:10 AM
getting too drunk - by XRIMO - 01-08-2011, 02:22 AM
getting too drunk - by toomuch45 - 01-08-2011, 04:25 AM
getting too drunk - by Ultra - 01-08-2011, 05:15 AM
getting too drunk - by BenjaminTSXCI - 01-08-2011, 05:34 AM
getting too drunk - by Marvinteck - 01-08-2011, 05:41 AM
getting too drunk - by BenjaminTSXCI - 01-08-2011, 05:46 AM