Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
hiya

I have had many experiences...waking up with a monk stood at the bottom of my bed..being dragged out of bed by some unknown presence...heard someone behind me though there was only me in the house and all was locked up...I heard loud footsteps and felt someone rush past behind me...

also seen a spirit walk from one side of the room to another whilst staying away..and what I remember the most is my mam appearing to me in the early evening..she was cremated that morning..at first I was just sat alone after everyone had gone..no TV on..and to my left this ball of blue light appeared..for some reason I must have been deep in thought I did not give it much attention then on the 5th time I thought what is that where is it coming from...and when I look at the kitchen door a mass of swirling etheric energy gathered and my mother fully appeared..I wish I had not got up and gone to my brothers but it was so powerful at the time it stunned me...

Messages In This Thread
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx] - by soulsin - 12-22-2007, 12:48 AM