Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
Now this is an interesting subject. I too have seen a ghost but then again some folk who claim to have seen them have in fact not. The "seeing" of a loved one now deceased can sometimes be put down the subconcious desire of the mind of what it WANTS to see. I don't say that anyone is a liar, I only make the claim that what you have seen in your third eye in your brain is seeing inside your subconcious whilst concious. I know that sounds double dutch but it is nonetheless true.

There have undoubtedly been cases of folk actually seeing a dead loved one but most of those occur when the subject does not yet know that the person is dead. Such as a Mother seeing her son who is away at war and he is killed and appears to her before leaving for the other side. The same thing can occur to an animal who somehow detects that a loved master/mistress has died and howls or dies itself.

If the person you see is unknown to you then that is a genuine spirit who either does not know they are dead or cannot bring itself to leave this world for the next. Sometimes these apparitions are indeed kept here from a desire for revenge hence poltergeists. Those things do indeed need help to cross over.

This is not sceptisim but a summary of the facts with no offence meant to anyone.

Addendum: I coudn't find the words yesterday to describe what I was trying to say but in essence when a person "sees" a recently deceased loved one it is an ultimate manifestation of grief. The phsyche can do many things to a conciouse person such as "seeing" something move out of the corner of your eye in the middle of an open field [like a dog trotting along] but when you look the feild is empty.

Messages In This Thread
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx] - by Enigma - 01-16-2008, 12:28 AM